Safe

march 31st sunrise 031

No matter how deep the pain you endure,
The presence of God, your Healer, is sure.

No matter how strong the snares that you face,
The power of Christ has conquered the grave.

No matter how lost you might think you are,
The love of your Maker is never far.

No matter what troubles threaten to harm,
Today you’re safe in His strong, loving arm.
Psalm 91:1-4 (NASB)
 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
 I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress,
My God, in whom I trust!”
 For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper
And from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with His pinions,
And under His wings you may seek refuge;
His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.
~march 31st sunrise 058

(Pictures and Poetry by Heidi Viars, March 2015)

This entry was posted in Christian Poetry, poetry, Revival, Song, Sunrises - Pictures and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Safe

Thank you, dear Heidi, for reassuring us of His loving presence and care. God bless you and yours as you rest in His arms tonight.

I heard this said once, “It’s better to have little faith in thick ice, than big faith in thin ice.” God is safe. His faithfulness will carry us, even if our faith is tiny. Be blessed this Easter, my blogging friend, by His mighty faithfulness to you ~

Praise God that “no matter what” he will see us through with the faith and strength we need. We can count on his faithfulness, a powerful shield and a mighty bulwark. Thank you, Heidi, for another inspiring, uplifting post!

I am so blessed to know that His goodness and faithfulness does not depend on my works. Blessings to you, Nancy, as you continue to point us to our Mighty Fortress and faithful God.

3. melodylowes says:

Timely encouragement, Heidi! Love that foggy photo, too! Blessings!

4. Gosh. I thought the photo of the cross from your previous post was my favorite. Now this one is! I guess I can just never see or hear enough about the wonderful cross! And I’m a sucker for a pretty photo! Blessings

I got up early this morning and sat for about an hour by the lake with His Word, waiting for the sun to rise. I took this picture after the Lord reassured me of His presence. His mercies are new every morning … and never more evident than in the cross of Christ! Thanks, Sue, for blessing me with your kind words. Sending Easter blessings to you and Jim.

5. Yoshiko says:

Thanks for the comfort in times of my hard time

It is He who comforts us in all our troubles, dearest blogging friend! May you continue to know Him closer than your own heartbeat and more able than any worldly means.

6. So grateful for comforting wisdom Heidi. I re-blogged it to extend to others. Happy Easter.

7. Reblogged this on hisglorysm and commented:
    Need encouragement? Then be blessed by the assuring reminders of God’s tender mercies extended to His people. (Life is hard, but Resurrection Sunday (Easter) is coming!

8. Planting Potatoes says: