What Am I?

Would you like to guess the object
behind this picture I took today?

Kommern Freilichtmuseum, July 31, 2013 005

Today just for fun,

To keep you guessing –

What am I made for?

How am I a blessing?

_

Here is a small hint:

I am very old.

I’m a must in rain.

And more so in cold.

(Heidi Viars, 2013)

This entry was posted in Christian Poetry. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to What Am I?

1. Rosemary says:

when are you GOING TO TELL US?

2. Fun, but you have me stumped!

Hope you enjoy the picture that clears things up 🙂 Thanks for stopping by. I miss reading your blog. Been spending time with my folks in Germany … back soon though 🙂 Hope your summer is going well

Thatched roof came to my mind also. What is it made for? Shelter. How is it a blessing? It provides refuge for those who enter. (I see an object lesson in the making!)

4. scott says:

Is it a door mat (welcome mat)?

5. Lyn says:

Before I read the hint, I thought it was a closeup picture of a broom. I agree with greenlightlady, thatched roof would also match the hint.

Lyn

6. Rosemary says:

It looks like a bunch of hollow sticks. Could it be what we should be in the church so His power, the Holy Spirit, can flow through us. Just a guess.

7. Heidi, it reminds me of a thatched roof…? 🙂

Nice job, Wendy ~ I took the picture in an open air museum in Germany yesterday… I think you would have loved it. I walked through an old German garden … reminded me of yours 🙂 Hope your summer is going well … blessings