Hidden in Clear View

Sometimes we miss the blessings right in front of us.
Keep looking for them. You might be surprised how close they are.

“Lord, I so often miss the gifts you have set before me. Open my eyes so I can see them and open my heart so I can embrace them. Thank you for your faithfulness!”

But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear.
Matthew 13:16

This entry was posted in Christian Poetry. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Hidden in Clear View

1. WOW! That’s brilliant. I actually missed it the first time.

2. So glad to see your post, you’ve been very much on my heart. Appreciate you Heidi! ❤️

Dearest Kathie … It sure feels nice to be on someone’s heart!!! (I hope I am not too heavy a burden though 🙂 ) I am so glad you read and let me know you did! Sending a hug and much love your way!

What a great capture and prayer! Thank you so much Heidi! I don’t want to miss Him!

I walked for about 5 miles this morning, all along asking God to meet me. He always shows us so much when we take time to seek Him and listen to Him 🙂 Thanks for being such a beautiful blog-friend. Your comments over the years have been a steady source of encouragement to me. THANK YOU!

What a well-trained dog you have, Heidi, in order to snap the perfect pictures for your post! 🙂 LOVE IT! Seriously, those photos make a memorable illustration for your point. Well done!

Thor has been such a beautiful gift from the Lord. He is truly the best dog we have ever had. I laughed out loud in the woods. He really didn’t see the doe … and she was a BIG one. I am thinking about you much these days and am praying for you and Steve!

5. Just as I am thinking what am I here for and I get a nice reminder about the blessings infront of me! Thanks Heidi! On another thought how did your dog not see that!! And chase it away?!

6. blmaluso says:

Thank you!!!! Perfect pics for the lesson:-)

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )