After All

After listening to Chris Fabry Live today, I was inspired to write my sweet hubby a Valentine’s card.

march 31st sunrise 012

This year we will be married for 28 years. He is still the love of my life.

This entry was posted in Christian Poetry. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to After All

1. Pingback: My Article Read (2-14-2016) – My Daily Musing

2. Debbie M. says:

Your poem captured the different seasons of life! What a precious gift to go through the good and bad of life with the love of your life!

Debbie, that was my intention with the poem. We are definitely entering (have entered) the second half of our marriage and are recognizing how valuable all those seasons are. I am looking forward to what else God is teaching our hearts about each other and about Himself. Thanks for you comment. It blessed me.

3. Sheryl says:

Lovely–it is so special that you wrote it for your valentine.

And no doubt every -ing gerund will bring to your husband’s mind an image or experience the two of you have shared, adding significance to the twenty-six years you’ve spent loving and keeping together. I found myself thinking how those words pinpointed highlights of Steve’s and my marriage, too. Reflective and beautiful, Heidi!

Thank you, sweet Nancy! As I continue to walk next to him, I can see more and more value in those highlights. Blessings to you and your hubby as you continue on that journey with him. Not always easy, but so worth it.

5. vonhonnauldt says:

Happy Anniversary, Heidi.

6. Mel Wild says:

Awesome on 28 years. Beautiful card. Blessings to you and your husband.

7. So lovely Heidi. You are both very blessed. Happy Anniversary and may there be many more.

8. Happy Anniversary and a beautiful tribute with a poem

9. pattisj says:

What a beautiful poem. I’m pretty sure this will touch his heart.