Praying Big

sunrise april 12th,2014 012I pray Your will, God, be my heart
For You to set my life apart
For perfect love to cast out fear
To know Your presence strong and near

To stand in Holy Spirit power.
To not grow faint with passing hour
To know and speak Your Truth and Word
The Gospel from my mouth be heard

For full assurance of Your ways
As hardship there before me lays
For love to cover many sins
For what I do Christ glory brings

For making strong my feeble hand
For laying all down as I stand
For giving all I have to give
For dying power as I live

sunrise april 12th,2014 017
“Abide in Me, and I in you.
As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself
unless it abides in the vine,
so neither can you unless you abide in Me.
I am am the vine,
You are the branches;
He who abides in Me and I in him,
he bears much fruit
for apart from Me
you can do nothing.”
Jesus, John 15:4-5
(Pictures and poem by Heidi Viars, 2014)

This entry was posted in Christian Poetry, Devotional, poetry, Prayer, Revival, Song and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Praying Big

1. deborah ann says:

BEAUTIFUL ~ as always Heidi. May the Lord continue with you in the New Year to reveal Himself to you in all and every way. Thank you for all your encouragement this year. Through your discoveries I have discovered new things myself. Have a blessed Christmas with all of your love ones and a year filled with His power and strength, I love you sister in Jesus ~ Deborah Ann

Thank you, sweet friend. Your faith has encouraged me as well, has spurred me on toward good deeds and has helped me look up for my hope. He is sufficient. Love you, dearest Deborah Ann, in Him!

What a big and heartfelt poem / prayer for us, dear Heidi! “for dying power as I live” really spoke to me .. .thank you so much. God bless you and yours this Christmas and always!

Thank you, Debbie. Your words of encouragement mean much to me. God’s blessings to you as well, as you serve Him in your part of the world. May He give you dying power as you live for Him and surrender to His perfect ways. Much love!

3. Katherine Rebekah says:

This was an encouragement for me today. Thanks for that. 🙂

Thank you so much for coming by. I checked out your blog and am so impressed by your mature writings! Keep on for the Lord, Katherine. I know He has big plans for you… to share Him and His love for the world. Blessings to you this Christmas!

4. Wonderful images; excellent words, of course.

5. I love your poetry, Heidi. And of course,your photos!!
    Blessings on your family this Christmas.