In HIM

Creation begs to explore the Creator.
It speaks of Him who made it.
God has given us the privilege to explore the Universe.
He has also given us the ability to plummet into the deep crevasses of the details right in front of our eyes.
If we are in Christ, then no matter where we look,
We see evidences of Him.
TRUST JESUS

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
Colossians 1:15-17

This entry was posted in Christian Poetry, Devotional, Ponderings, Revival, Sunrises - Pictures and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to In HIM

1. It is so very true that the more you grow and believe in the Lord the more aware you are of his presence in everything even the tough times .

Beautiful images! Love this, “If we are in Christ, then no matter where we look, We see evidences of Him.” It’s one of the things I really like about macro photography, seeing details we normally miss.

3. Yoshiko says:

Wow 😀 it looks like umbrella

4. Heidi, amen to both His words and yours. I love the flowers!

5. Beautiful, Heidi. I love coneflowers!

I walk by this field in the morning. It seems to change all the time. At first, millions of blue spiderwort blossoms greeted me. Now coneflowers have popped up everywhere. Hope you are well, dear Sue!

6. pattisj says:

So true, His fingerprints are all over it.

I love seeing Him everywhere! Thank you for this beautiful reminder to do so! God bless you!

8. journeyofjoy says:

I LOVE this line: “If we are in Christ, then no matter where we look,
    We see evidences of Him.”

In Christ we see with different eyes and recognize that we were created for Him … everything is about Jesus …. Blessings to you, Marlene, and thanks for stopping by 🙂

9. I like your photo a lot. Good words for the soul.

10. Beautiful words and photos.