To My Praying Blogging Friends

If you are a praying friend, I want to ask for your prayers. On Wednesday, July 23, my eighteen year old was involved in an accident. He is currently in ICU with severe lung damage in critical, but stable condition. While on a bike-ride with a group of young people he collided with a vehicle and was life-flighted to a nearby hospital.

We have seen God already do amazing things.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

This entry was posted in Christian Poetry. Bookmark the permalink.

52 Responses to To My Praying Blogging Friends

1. You are in my prayers as he is and your entire family. I hope that his recovery is going well.

2. cshowers says:

Dear Heidi,

I’m still praying for you, your son and your family. I hope all is well, and that your son has a complete recovery in Jesus’ mghty name.

With Christ’s Love,
    Cheryl

3. cshowers says:

Father, You are the God who created us, and You have the power to save, heal and deliver. You alone can recreate those parts of us that have been broken, and so, in Jesus’ mighty name, I ask You to recreate the parts of Heidi’s son that are broken. Lord, in Jesus’ name, I join my sister and the many others You have called to pray for her son, and though we are unable to physically touch and agree, we come together in the Spirit, who is able to rise above all time and distance, touching and agreeing as one, and believing that You are able to do exceedingly, abundantly beyond all that we can ask or hope for Heidi’s son.

In Jesus’ name, I pray that he will walk out of that hospital in the power of Your Holy Spirit, and that as You have healed him, so he will have the gift to heal others in Your name. I pray that this young man lives a long and full life, in service to You, and that many will see and be amazed at all you have done in this young man’s life. Father, I thank You in advance, for all that You have done and will continue to do for this young man.

In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

4. Shelly says:

Heidi, so sorry to hear about your son’s accident. I will be keeping you both in my prayers. May the Lord bless you with His presence and bring peace and comfort to you and healing to your son.

5. Heidi I am so Sorry to hear about your son and I will be praying for you and your family may the Lord give you strength and restore your son to you totally healed. In Jesus name I pray Amen

Thinking of and praying for you all still. ❤

7. Heidi, I just saw this post. How’s your son doing? And how you holding up? You’ll be in my prayers.

Hugs
    Tami
    \o/

Praying with you and everyone, believing He is right there with you, working miracles and comforting and encouraging you, your son and your family. Love you.

9. Such sad and scary news. Indeed, I will pray.

10. Praying for you and your son! May God give you HIS peace! God bless!

11. I’m praying now for your son, Heidi.
    May God
    give your family peace and increase your love for each other,
    give the medical professionals wisdom,
    may your son’s body heal quickly,
    and may the entire situation give glory to God.

12. deborah ann says:

Oh, dear Heidi, my heart knows what you are going through and I will be praying for your son and your family as God walks you through this journey. I pray for His amazing peace to fill you as you anchor yourselves to our Rock, who is ready always to give us strength. Please keep us posted. ~I love you Deborah Ann ~

13. jwriter70 says:

Hi Heidi,

I wasn’t able to reply to your blog, but please know I am praying for your son. What a scary thing to have happen! So thankful our God is big enough for every need–and infinitely so!

I’m on a trip to see my new grandson and have limited access and time on the internet. So glad I saw this so I can be praying.

Love to you,

Judy   Judy Gordon Morrow Author and Speaker The Listening Heart: Hearing God in Prayer http://www.JudyGordonMorrow.com

14. I will be praying for your son, you, and all concerned!! Lord bless you all!!!

15. Oh Heidi, I am so sorry. I will be praying!

16. You are both in my prayers

Such beautiful, heartfelt prayers already posted for you and your family, Heidi. I add my voice and “Amen” to what they have said. We all look forward to more amazing events as God brings your son back to total health. Do keep us posted on his progress!

18. Mel Wild says:

Will be believing for total healing and recovery in Jesus’ name. We have seen God miraculously heal a young man crushed by a tractor. I am believing the same for your son. And that God’s peace will prevail through it all. Blessings.

19. Praying for you all – healing, comfort, and blessings in Jesus’ name.

20. Cindy Powell says:

May the God of Angel Armies continue to fight for your son (and for you). May every cell in his body be brought into alignment with the Kingdom of heaven and restored to perfect health, in Jesus name. MUCH grace and peace to you as you walk through this with him!

Oh Heidi, my mother-heart goes out to you. Praise the Lord for sustaining your son thus far! \(^_^)/

Father, we lift up Heidi’s son and family during this difficult time. In Your mercy You have shown Your love and grace. Please continue to strengthen and comfort all those touched by this incident. Please continue to give the doctors the insight and skill needed to perform what You have given man the ability to do, and in Your mercy, please do what only You can do. In Jesus’ name… amen.

BIG ((HUGS)) ❤

22. Lord Father,

Please watch over this young man and bring his body to complete healing. If he is not serving You, I pray that this accident will provide an opportunity for him to see how precious his life is and that You, Lord, were the one who rescued him. I ask that you give peace to his mom and that she would continue to see Your goodness in this situation. I also ask that through this mom’s faith, her son would see Jesus through her and would want to dedicate his life to You. In Jesus’ name, Amen!

23. pattisj says:

Praying for healing, swift recovery, peace for a mother’s heart, to God be the glory–in Jesus’ name.

24. Oh, Heidi, you, your son and your entire family are in my prayers, and will be until he is fully recovered. May His great and powerful hand of healing be upon your son, His wisdom and compassion be with your son’s medical team, and His breath of peace and comfort flow inside of you all.

25. Steve Rebus says:

Oh Heidi, so sorry to hear this! I’m praying for you all! x

26. Giving thanks to God for keeping His hand of protection over your son. Praying for total healing and spiritual growth gained through the challenges to come. So grateful for the miracle of prayer!

27. Ben Nelson says:

Father, Breath into those lungs your healing breath. Restore completely! In your son’s name – Jesus – Let it me so.

28. blmaluso says:

Prayers are going out right now for your son’s total healing, and I will continue to lift him, as well as the driver of the vehicle, up to the Lord.

How difficult this must be for you… I also pray that the Holy Spirit fills your whole being with His comfort, love and peace.

Love, Bernadette

29. Skye says:

Oh my sweet friend!!!! Know that I will be in prayer everyday throughout!!!! Love you, Heidi!!! That love extends to your family naturally!! I will tell my family, as well!!! ❤

30. Yoshiko says:

May The Lord continue to bless and heal your son. In Jesus’ name I pray.