Early Morning Surpises

For me – For you

walk, July 19th, 2013, Germany, flowers, sunrise 015God surprises
All those who dare
With open eyes
Will seek His care.

“Abba Father,
thank You for giving from Your loving hand each day.
Though I don’t understand Your ways,
I trust that what You give is good.
Satisfy my soul in You.
Help me not to run after the world
and empty promises.
Teach me to long and find You.
Bring me back again tomorrow.”
(Heidi Viars, 2013)

Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me
all the days of my life,

And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
Psalm 23:6

This entry was posted in Christian Poetry, Devotional, poetry, Prayer, Revival, Song, Sunrises - Pictures and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Early Morning Surpises

1. Your photos are always fantastic. I appreciate that we get a fresh batch of mercy every day. I use up the previous day’s fairly early in the morning. 😉

\o/

2. melodylowes says:

I’m so glad that you have the eyes to see and soak in these surprises – may you always see what others miss, Heidi! Lovely photos…

Beautiful silhouettes and sunrise! I so appreciate your heartfelt prayer, too. Thank you…

4. Just beautiful his creation never fails to take my breath away. I just wrote another blog about how I have been really sick and everything is going wrong but each day during my devotions the Lord has showed up and really started to communicate with me and as a result when we are finished talking a wonderful peace and joy comes over me. I have never experienced something like this and it is a wonderful gift. Once again I will be praying for you too. You can look for my new blog tomorrow it called the gift of Love I hope it will encourage you too.

5. I love that His mercies are new each day–I sure need a fresh supply daily! And I love His surprises–they’re unlike anyone else’s! God bless you BIG.

Me too Bennetta … it seems I am using my dose up each and every day … praise Him for His gracious gift of more each day!!!! He is so good to us 🙂

• I once heard Joyce Meyer say she was glad that God “mixes up a new batch of grace each morning”–I love that visual, I can just see God with a big ol’ gigantor mixing bowl, whipping up more grace for us!

6. findingmyinnercourage says:

You have comforted me with your words and prayer. Thank you!

So beautiful, Heidi! Praying with you for Him to help me not run after the world and empty promises. Thank you and God bless you!

8. That God’s mercies are new every morning is a promise to help me sleep after the most difficult of days and enables me to wake up with eager anticipation for what He has planned for me that day. Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement!

Indeed, we need to know that tomorrow we get to start again … we just don’t know what He has for us … but we know we can trust Him 🙂 Thanks so much for your kind comment!

9. Dearest Heidi, my soul is blessed and comforted by your words and prayer to Abba Father. Dee

10. proverbsgirl says: